Viking Hotel FAQ
Guests Most Commonly Asked Questions
1. When Can I Check in? What Time Is Check Out?
Your room is available for check-in from 4pm and check-out time is before 12 noon. If you are arriving early or would like a later checkout.
2. Do You Accept Group Bookings?
If you are reserving 5 or more rooms for your party please contact us.
3. Can the Viking Hotel Accommodate People With Disabilities?
All public areas are wheelchair accessible and the lift serves all floors.
4. Does the Viking Hotel Allow Pets?
Only guide dogs are permitted in the hotel.
5. What is the Viking Hotel Cancellation Policy?
The cancellation policy will depend on the rate plan you have booked, details can be found on our cancellation policy or on your confirmation email.
6. How will My Details Be Used?
7. Does the Viking Hotel Have Smoking Rooms?
Viking Hotel is a non-smoking property and smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas including guest bedrooms.
8. Does the Viking Hotel Have Internet Access?
Yes, free Wi-Fi internet is available in public areas and all guest bedrooms.
9. Does the Viking Hotel Have Car Parking?
Yes, complimentary private car parking is available for all our guests.
10. Does the Viking Hotel Have Family Rooms?
Yes, we have a great selection of family rooms.
11. Does the Viking Hotel Have Interconnecting Rooms?
12. Does the Viking Hotel have Accessible Rooms?
Yes, we have wheelchair accessible rooms.
13. Are the Bedrooms Air Conditioned?
14. What Time Is Breakfast Served?
Monday – Friday from 7 am – 10:30 am.
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays from 8 am – 11 am.
15. How Far is the Viking Hotel From The Town Centre?
16. What are the Coordinates of the Viking Hotel?
52.2423° N, 7.1647° W.
17. What is the Nearest Train Station?
Waterford train station is 6.3km from the hotel.
18. How Do I Modify My Hotel Reservation?
If you book direct call the hotel reservations team on 051336933.
If you book through a 3rd Party Website / Company you will need to call them direct.
19. What Plugs Voltage is Used in Ireland?
In Ireland the power sockets are of type G. The standard voltage is 230V and the standard frequency is 50;Hz.
20. Which Is The Nearest Airport?
Dublin airport approx. 1 hr. 51 minutes’ drive.
Cork airport approx. 1 hr 45 minutes’ drive.
21. Can I Leave My Luggage?
Yes we will be happy to hold your luggage.
22. Is Reception Open 24 Hours?
Yes, the reception is open 24 hours.
23. I Will Be Arriving Early, Can I Have My Room?
Yes, subject to availability. Please inform us prior to arrival if possible.
24. What Is There For Families To Do In The Area?
Our recommendations of family activities: Waterford Greenway, Viking Triangle, Waterford Crystal Visitor Centre, Mount Congreve Gardens, Kilcohan Park Greyhount Stadium, Theatre Royal, Tramore Beach, Splashworld Tramore, Amusements Tramore, Woodstown Beach, Williamstown Golf Club, Dunmore Adventure Centre.
25. Is It Cheaper To Book Online?
Yes, we offer the best rates on our official website.
26. Our Terms and Conditions
Read our terms and conditions, by clicking here.
gUEST lOYALTY cLUB
Where loyalty is royalty
Sign up to our loyalty club rewards from us to you and earn points every time you stay! Save your points for a free night stay at a collection of hotels or other useful goodies.
Booker reward programme
Join today to enjoy multiple benefits as a corporate member
Stay Longer & Save
Only On Our Official Website
Save 5% when you stay 2 nights or more